A pre approval is not the same as a pre qualification and will put you in a much better position when making offers on a property. A serious buyer should definitely get pre approved!
1. Getting pre-approved tells you the maximum the lender is likely to loan you, which helps you narrow down your home search to affordable properties.
2. You can get an idea of what your monthly payments would be.
3. You'll have more credibility with real estate agents and with sellers if your loan is pre-approved. Some agents won't take you seriously until you have the pre-approval. They don't want to waste their time, or yours.
4. Mortgage loan approval takes time. If you wait to apply until you're ready to make an offer, you could lose out on the home to someone who is pre-approved.
5. The lender often will lock in an interest rate, which protects you if rates rise while you are shopping for a home.
6. If your circumstances don't qualify you for a low interest rate, you'll know that going in. You might decide to look in a lower price range to make up the difference.
7. Pre-approval gives you at least some peace of mind, which you will appreciate during the often-stressful process of buying a home. Give me a ring or click the link below to start the pre-approval process.
Author:Barbara Reed Phone: 973-934-2276 Dated: November 27th 2016 Views: 1,722 About Barbara: Barbara Reed is the newest member of the Gordon Crawford Home Selling Team and brings with her a wea...
Don't we all love our smart phones? So do scammers! SPAM &
"For Gordon Crawford:
Recommended to us by a friend, Gordon and his team of professionals provided the support we needed to first decide we wanted to sell, determine the value of our home, stage it for showing and negotiate a speedy sale. Gordon listened to our concerns and took our feelings and needs into consideration at every turn. His team is the best. They are truly dedicated to their clients. I would use Gordon again and recommend him to anyone without reservation."